Chalets at Faskally
Our chalet development is nestled within an old walled garden, next to the caravan park. While the rambling stone walls on three sides create a sense of privacy, the setting offers stunning views of loch Faskally, which can be enjoyed from every one of our Log Cabins.
We offer a choice of two or three bedroom timber chalets, each sleeping a maximum of six people.
Two bedrooms Chalets
- one double and one twin bedroom,
- double sofa bed in lounge area
- family bathroom with shower and separate cloakroom.
Three bedroom chalets
- a master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- two twin bedrooms
- family bathroom.
Our Chalets come with all the facilities our holiday homes offer as well as:
- full gas central heating,
- private verandah with table and chairs.
(Sorry no pets)
Chalets are open for 11 months of the year, closed 9th November to 11th December.
Please note the Caravan Park (including pool and bar) is closed from the 31st October to the 15th March each year. Bookings are normally for one week (Saturday to Saturday). Short breaks are available outwith July and August, Easter, Christmas & New Year.